Friday, October 12, 2012

5. Own a property in Nilgris - Completed

There were only two major wants with respect to my real estate needs.  One land in Nilgris and One in Pollachi near the river..

I am happy to say that one materialized last month!!

Something about the Nilgris area always pulled me.  Not sure about the blue hue it has, not sure whether it is the greenery I see around, Not sure whether it is the peace that I get, Not sure about the clear air part, Not sure about the  fresh produce, Not sure about the chillness..  

But something for sure told me that I should find a place here.. build a small house and life few days in a month.. 

Got the place now in Kotagiri.  From the commercial Ooty to No-water Coonoor, I selected Kotagiri for two reasons.  Faster to reach.  Road is always better - Thanks to Amma's visit to Kodanadu!

I am very fortunate to stumble upon Ms. Buela Jancy during my MBA classes. She happened to have somebody selling a nice property overlooking a mountain and she and her husband Raja helped immensely in me achieving another "Zen's 1000 things to do.."  

Land done.. Building in couple of years..  

No comments:

Post a Comment